Forms and Directions

Welcome to my practice. Click here to download all the required forms.  Please read, sign and bring with you.

  • Welcome to my practice
  • Release of Information.   For your doctor and/or the person who referred you, for the purpose of coordinating treatment (which the health insurance companies require).
  • HIPAA Form
  • CMS 1500 Form

Please bring all four forms with you at your first appointment.

From Rt 2 and 117 Warwick, head south toward the Showcase. Turn right at Papa Gino's. My street is between Papa Gino's and the Carpenter Jenks Funeral Home.

From Rt 2 at the Showcase, head north toward Cardi's. Turn left after Carpenter Jenks Funeral Home, in front of Papa Gino's.

From this turn, go 9/10 of a mile to a stop sign. Turn right at the stop sign. This is the continuation of East Greenwich Ave. If you go straight you're on Greenbush.

From the stop sign, turn right and go 4/10 of a mile to the second yellow house on your left. Mine is number 129. There is a wood fence around the yard.

From Rt 3 or Main Street, turn into East Greenwich Ave. at Walgreen's. I am at the top of the hill on the right. Number 129. There is a wood fence around my yard.

Park in the driveway if mine is the only car there. I have a red Toyota . If another car is in the drive, it means I am still with a client. You can park on the corner on Fox Run Drive.


Frequently Asked Questions

Fees and Insurance

I accept most major insurances: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Health Care, Neighborhood Health, Cigna, Aetna, Tufts and all the Rite Cares.

Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:

  • Do I have outpatient mental health benefits?
  • Do I have a deductible and if so, has it been met?
  • Do I have a copay and if so, how much per session?
  • How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
  • How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
  • Is pre-authorization required?

If you are without insurance, my full fee is $100.-;  $125.- for couples.  Intake (first session) is $150.-   I do sometimes accept sliding scale.

I accept checks, cash and credit cards.

More About Sara


Please call me Sara.  I’ve been a Licensed Mental Health Counselor for 28 years.  My Master’s is in Counseling Psychology from Lesley University in Cambridge, MA (1987).

I work with adults, couples and adolescents.  My specialty is counseling adult survivors of childhood sexual and physical abuse.  In the course of a general practice, as mine is, I also see many clients experiencing depression, anxiety and relationship issues.  Often these manifest in major life transitions.

I do a lot with mindfulness and relaxation techniques. I also find Gestalt, Psychosynthesis and Focusing helpful.

My home is my office and I sometimes use my cats and dog as co-therapists.

When I’m not working, I write or play with my 100-year old house, the animals, sing, read or do yard work.

This is my second career.  The first 20 years of my working life were spent as a reporter.