I accept most major insurances: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Health Care, Neighborhood Health, Cigna, Aetna, Tufts and all the Rite Cares.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible and if so, has it been met?
- Do I have a copay and if so, how much per session?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- Is pre-authorization required?
If you are without insurance, my full fee is $100.-; $125.- for couples. Intake (first session) is $150.- I do sometimes accept sliding scale.
I accept checks or cash. I’m not equipped to accept credit or bank cards.